For 440 and the rest of the sheep

202typical

Long Time Member
As much as you want to believe

http://www.express.co.uk/news/natur...rming-not-real-claims-weather-channel-founder

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Would the sheep be those those that believe the 97% of climate scientist or would it be those that believe the 3% and FAUX News?

>Would the sheep be those those
>that believe the 97% of
>climate scientist or would it
>be those that believe the
>3% and FAUX News?
I'm sure with your teaching skill you could brainwash all the new ignorant immigrants that are coming to America.

That 97% claim was debunked. 97% of scientists agree that there is global climate change. Few would say they believed absolutely in man made global warming. I posted a BBC article on this a while back. 97% of people claim jumping into the Grand canyon is safe and fun. After you.

202 is as redundant as Manny.

Your hero is nothing more than a texican TV weather man, WTF difference does it make what he has to say ?

He is no more qualified than 202 to comment in on the subject.

So what percentage climatologist do not think global warming is man caused? want to play that game? go for it.

Stay thirsty my friends

People will believe what they want that's the way it is and always has be,en those that have an education and/or thinking ability are more likely to believe credible and factual evidence supported by the scientific method. Those that don't will get their information from Faux, or one of the liberal rags or from the spokesperson of their chosen party.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-14 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]I agree, but the stronger person believes based on what you what you gather as the truth from those who know more. the weaker or self serving person believes what benefits them.

WTF is in it for me? hell it's already costing me. just not enough to make me stupid I guess.

DW , yes they are. but you're far to dumb to be one. stick to flipping burgers.

http://education-portal.com/articles/How_to_Become_a_Climatologist_Education_and_Career_Roadmap.html

Stay thirsty my friends

>People will believe what they want
>that's the way it is
>and always has be,en those
>that have an education and/or
>thinking ability are more likely
>to believe credible and factual
>evidence supported by the scientific
>method. Those that don't
>will get their information from
>Faux, or one of the
>liberal rags or from the
>spokesperson of their chosen party.
>
Here is the flaw. IPCC has been caught lying and falsifying data, no warming for 18 years. We had a lot of cooling in the 70' and some heat in the 90's now cool again in the 00's. This is a natural cycle and the earth has been warming since last ice age if I remember correctly. This is not a scientific issue my friend it is purely political. It does not bother you that a politician, Al Gore, is the face of Global Warming, shouldnt that be a red flag? Follow the money Corn and you will see who and why this agenda is pushed. Its just that simple.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom