For all sportsmen in all states.

S

Sportsman11

I believe we need to show how disgusted we are with this ruling. Obviously USO breaks the Law by using planes to hunt with but then uses the law to make more money for them selves. We need to ask our selves are these sportsmen of any kind? No they are in it for the money and only for the money. So lets boycott them and anyone that supports them because sooner or later they will be knocking on your states game and fish department trying to change your way of life for their benefit. Limits are put in place so greedy people do not abuse things. These people don't hunt for sport. They ambush for money! Boycott them!
These guys would let Bin Laden hunt in Arizona for the right price!

Sportsman11,

Right On! I E-mailed most of USO's sponsors to inform them of our disgusts, and so far have only gotten a response from Primos! I wonder if they would still be sponsors if they knew the head hancho of USO had been recently awarded 3 felony's for illegally hunting big game with an Airplane!!! It's disgusting!They will do what it takes, illegal or not & etiquette or not!

please list all of their sponcers and there emails so we all can contact them and wxplain what uso has done to the hunting community
also uso has files suit in 3 other states since winning in Arizona

The e-mail addresses of the sponsors are listed in a post titled "Boycott USO and its sponsors" a few lines down.

Ghost Hunter

If anyone is going to the AZGFD meeting on Monday, I suggest making a list of the sponsors that support USO, making copies and passing them out. That is the quickest way to spread the word to people that will keep spreading it! Lets try to come up with a header and quick summary for the list. I don't know if I can go on Monday again but if no one else can, I'll try my absolute best to make it.

Regards,
Chef (PO'ed)

"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

"the head hancho of USO had been recently awarded 3 felony's for illegally hunting big game with an Airplane!!! "

What are you talking about? I heard that the final ruling was that there was no law broken. I have also heard that the law has been changed to make what he did illegal NOW, but it was not illegal when he did it. Do you have proof of these charges you are making or are you just passing along incorrect rumors?

I do not hunt with USO, probably never will, and don't know enough to be pro or con regarding USO, but if my info is correct, you are not accurate. I would be careful about making such accusations about someone by name when you are not correct. You CAN be help liable for comments made on the internet.

If I am incorrect, please point me to a souce that confirms your info and I will take my lashes. Otherwise, I would cool it with the slanderous comments.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

AZBoy

this is the exact copy of the E-mail response I received from Primos:
"
Dear Greg,

Thanks for taking the time to send us your email and express your concerns. We take your comments seriously as we do all who value the hunting experience.

Thanks again,

Your hunting friends at Primos.

"
Careful in their wording but at least I got a response,

Nofear4

tshunter58

check out MonsterMuleys forum posted by AZBoy listed "Found this may help big picture" it puts all into perspective and also informs about Felony charges! also check out the forum "Companies that sponsor or use USO"

Good info

Warbird,

What are the other 3 states USO has filed suit in?

Zim from NW Indiana

I think that USO has bitten off way more than they can chew. I have emailed their sponsors and intend to follow through. And I do not usually take time to do that sort of stuff (so I imagine many others have). I am by no means making a threat, but I would not want to be a USO guide or client anymore. If I were I would be scared of reprucussions out in the field to my equipment. I apply to many Western states every year and this ruling would probablly help me draw more tags if applied to all Western states. But I know it is wrong and would not want it in my state of NV. USO does not care about what is right and wrong, just there rich clients. I wonder how many security guards they have or will have to hire in the future?
Jerry

okay you got me to become involved. here is a copy of the email I have sent to primos. will let you know if any significant response is received.

I understand you are a sponsor of USO Outfitters. I am also sure you are aware of the controversy created by the litigation they have spearheaded with the state of Arizona. I can assure you that although I have been a purchser of your products in the past as long as your remain a supoporter of the company I will not purchase your products and will do my best to let others know of your support of this company. I think it is time your company takes a vocal stand on these issues and your failure to do so will, in my book put you in the same position as USO Outfitters.

txhunter58, I understand not wanting to pre-judge someone, and if he did get off on all of the charges, does not mean he did not commit them, we all have seen the magic acts a good attorney can pull. Here is an incident that I know the people involved with, infact one of them is a very close personal friend of mine, there is a local rancher very near my home town, and he has never stopped anyone from hunting his property. This friend of mine just happens to be a very close friend of this rancher and spends alot of time helping the rancher in his spare time. A couple of years ago this friend of mine was going out to the ranch just to spend the day with his boys, when they got to one of the ranch gates, they found it locked, this rancher almost never locks his gates, infact I have never seen his gates locked, anyway my friend called the rancher to see if he wanted the gates re-locked when he left, the rancher told him he had not locked the gate, come to find out US Outfitters had a hunter with a tag in the area and they had locked some of the gates trying to keep other hunters out. The rancher had not given his permission for them to lock the gates. Now it seems to me thet whether or not it is illeagal or not, it is definitly not ETHICAL. Now I know that most if not all of thier sponsers claim to be supporters of ethical hunting, so if they are not true hypocrites, they will pull thier sponsorships until someone proves everyone wrong or right. I know that if I were sponsoring and I heard this many reports and complaints, I would hold all monies until I found out the real truth.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-04 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]WHAT KIND OF AMERICAN WOULD SAY THAT ABOUT BIN LADEN AND THE
STATE OF ARIZONA? WAY OUTTA LINE!!
This issue is not my fight so help me understand please!
does Arizona have a non res cap on Tags or Application? and thats only 10% yes/no? Wyoming has 20% on limited quota areas for non res! is that a cap? And I am not sure on Gen Areas and no bonas point sys(yet!).
UTAH well I'm not sure about however I seem not having a problem with the draw and have hit the premium entry tags before!
NEVADA use to have something like AZ but changed it!(drew it last year). CALIFORNIA has no non res cap and never had one!
And it seems to be only the RESIDENTS that are heated about this!! WHY?-WHY? What do you lose? Help me understand! Most you are new to MM and I say enough is a enough I when you start bringing Bin Laden name into this!even if its a saying! The only way BIN LADEN SHOULD BE ON THIS SITE IS WITH HIS HEAD ON A STICK!! NOW THATS AMERICAN!
JACK(OUTTA LINE? MAYBE! I JUST DON'T SEE WHAT YOU AZ RES LOSE).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom