For Founder- Hunt Odd's

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
Founder,

There are lots of pluses to the website but for me one of the biggest is the easy use of the points/odds tool. When I hear people wondering about points and how many it takes not only in person but on other blog sites I send then here for the ease of use.

I was disspaointed this year when the Colorado format had changed from the way it was previously. Being able to click and get a quick answer to what is a pretty detailed application stradegy for many of us is a huge plus for me.

I really thought the previous format was great and don't know if there is a chance it might come back. I really think it brings allot of traffic to the site.

Thanks for the consideration
Ted

They won't be coming back. The website, that Brian got them from is now charging for the right to view them. There is no way he could buy a umbrella type package to get them on here for free.
There are other sites that are doing the same thing for free, just doesn't have the same lineup of states. Neverstophunting.com is one for UT and trying to do other states as they go along, it is free.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Yes, I was paying a yearly fee to supply the odds here on the site, but between what I paid and Jon made on advertising, it still just wasn't enough to make it worth his time. So, he has now made the site a subscription deal. Sorry!!! I wish they were still here as they were.
It takes him a lot of time to enter all that data and it's really hard making money on advertising without HUGE pageview and unique visitor numbers. It just wasn't there.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

It was sweet to have them here. Thanks Founder for fronting it for the time we did have it. I understand Jon's position and have paid him his yearly fee for his services. It is a great tool and again thanks Founder for providing us with it for as long as you did!!!

Going to see a lot of changes like that on the web in the next five years. People still have to make money for a service, or else they just won't be able to provide it.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom