For the NASCAR folks....Knaus caught again!

Not a Damn bit different than Poaching!

He Cheated & won several Championships!

Ain't that Cool?

You Guys think He won all them Races/Championships by not bending the Rules?

Jimmy Johnson/Chad Knaus = the Kirt Darner of NASCAR!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

STTM....

I'm certainly not defending JJ or Chad, but this seems a bit fishy...Yes, the intent to cheat was certainly there, but they were caught before they had the chance...not a single lap on the track...

But in some ways the punishment does make sense, i.e., stop a dude with a bomb before he has the chance to blow it up...he's going to prison....

I guess if he'd raced and then they found it, I would hope it was a 1,000,000 fine and full year suspension and car parked...

Just seems a bit harsh by NASCAR for a "PRE RACE INSPECTION".

I guess time will tell and we'll see how consistent NASCAR is this year.

As you can see, I'm a bit conflicted on this one!....Gonna be interesting to see what the appeal by Rich H does...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

4309nascar_pic.jpg

According to what I read, the car fit the template. So how the hell can they fine/suspend them if it fit. I have no doubt he was pushing the limits.... but if it fits?? The 48 team also claims that particular car has been used 4 other times and passed inspection. So, somebody is lying through their teeth. We will never know who.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

I read that too, but I understood it fit the template in the other races it was used in.....and I read they never even put the template on it in this case, just said it looked wrong....as you said, we will probably never know.

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

NASCAR was built on cheating and fighting...wtf wants to watch IROC every weekend???

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

CUPSY is Right!

Did I just say that?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom