For whatever its worth

greatwestern

Very Active Member
I looked at the other thread where everyone's pulling their hair out

I know in past years the successful emails went out evening before "official" date, but this year I got an email with bear draw permit around 9 or 10 in the morning of the actual date itself.

Don't know if that means anything, but it could be that that's the new protocol.

Anyway, Good Luck and don't jib yourselves out too much tonight :)

I would say if they don't start hitting in the next hour or so, you are unfortunately for all of us correct. However, there is a huge difference in shear quantity between the early bear draw and this one. Hopefully they will not wait until tomorrow to release what I'm quite certain they could release today if not several days ago.

Ugh! I hate the wait!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom