Ford Ranger?

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Has anyone any experience with the new Ford Ranger? I drove one today and liked it. The 4 cylinder eco boost has some get up and go hooked up to the ten speed transmission.

Haven’t drove one but I got a Chevy Colorado zr2.. it’s been an awesome truck so far. I love the lockers on the front and rear.. my Tacoma only had them on the back. It’s rides better than the taco too.

Yep. It's an awesome hunting truck. The Trail Control works wonders in steep and nasty stuff. I put the Ford Performance shock/lift kit on it and it makes a huge improvement to on-street ride and off-road capability on washboard roads. It's a great truck when stock, but awesome with the add-ons.

20190831_185034.jpg

20191124_125759.jpg

I have a 2018 F150 supercab as I needed the 6' bed and some towing capacity, but these new fords are epic in the backcountry and you will be stoked with it.

Cheers,
Pete
youtube.com/user/c3hammer

Has anyone any experience with the new Ford Ranger? I drove one today and liked it. The 4 cylinder eco boost has some get up and go hooked up to the ten speed transmission.
Don't go with the 4 cylinder go with the 6 cylinder it will make the difference between you liking it long term or not. They are faster than hell if you get the 6 then you don't have to overwork you engine to four wheel drive or pull something with it like a trailer.

Don't go with the 4 cylinder go with the 6 cylinder it will make the difference between you liking it long term or not. They are faster than hell if you get the 6 then you don't have to overwork you engine to four wheel drive or pull something with it like a trailer.
I'm pretty sure the new ones only have the 2.3L Ecoboost available and it's a 4 cylinder.

It's got tons of power, whether in Sport Mode or Regular. Towing is 7,500 lbs, which I believe is tops in it's segment.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom