Fortunately...

mozey

Long Time Member
...this doesn't remind me of anyone around here (not that there's anything wrong with that): ;-)

490bbcba396e3777.jpg

it was taken in downtown SANTA FE I saw it! unfortunately I didn't had my bow with me!

Vinihunt

p.s. mozey..any luck with ur elk huntin???

heheh...depends on your definition of "luck".

I had five different shootable bulls, two of 'em 6x6s, within 25 yards of me, plus the spike on the right in the above picture. I held off the trigger in hopes of seeing one of either of a couple much larger bulls that I knew were in there. Neither of those smart 'ol big boys ever showed, but "luckily" I never had to pack out one of those smaller bulls... ;-)

BIGBULL48 thinks I'm an idiot for not nailing one of the 6X6s. He's probably right. I think the smaller of the two was probably about a 240 while the bigger was about 280-300? The two I was looking for are probably somewhere between 330-350...

Which is better, red or green with that tag soup?

Please keep posting shots from this trailcam. Although you might have just taken the 'diversity' to a new level.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom