Found a Wedding Ring

LTrain210

I know this is probably a long shot but we were on a youth turkey hunt today in unit 9 and we found a mans wedding ring. Looks like it had been lost fairly recently. Let me know if this is your ring and I'll make arrangements to get it back to you. I'm sure your wife will be relieved.

...you forgot the part about "all it will cost them is directions to their killer turkey/barbary honey holes..."

Id put it back were you found it! May be like the dead mans gun, whoever finds it is doomed! lol

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom