Found bull in unit 30

ARROWHNTR

Just returned from hunting in unit 30 on Monday afternoon I found a bull that had been hit and lost, I am guessing it was shot Sunday or maybe Monday morning. If you lost a bull pm the location and some details and I'll let you know if it is your bull and where he is. There was a white Chevy truck with bingham county plates in the area when we went in that morning.

There is a news release on F&G website about a wasted elk in beaver head zone, maybe that is it? Might want to drop a dime to the local CO.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-15 AT 09:23PM (MST)[p]This is a different bull marginal shot way back and I'm guessing he went a ways and wasn't bleeding much. he was definatly shot this last weekend though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom