Found dead bull in 16c

LCHC

One of my guides was guiding in 16c the first few days of the 2nd archery hunt and found an expired bull from the 1st archery hunt. If anyone lost a bull in GMU 16c reach out to me and tell me what area you hit a bull and we can give you the coordinates to find him.

Did you see any monster antelope in any of the unit 16 units? I drew the only non resident antelope tag for that unit and will be heading there in two weeks.

Did you see any monster antelope in any of the unit 16 units? I drew the only non resident antelope tag for that unit and will be heading there in two weeks.
Stick to 16E. Drive the perimeter of it before going in. Check out the NE part first. Get there early like 4/5 days, shoot him opening morning. Very rare opportunity at an 80/82 plus do NOT waist it. Three days goes very fast. Bring big glass or borrow it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom