Found hound

Shummy

Very Active Member
My wife found a male redbone near Pinto in Southern Utah. He seems to be a sweetheart, but he's been in a fight and hasn't been getting sammiches on a regular basis. I've fed him and looked after his wounds. Come get him if he's yours or if you want him.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-11 AT 03:43PM (MST)[p]No Trackin Collar?
No name tag on the Collar?
Look for tattoo's under the ears.
Any Brand on the Dog?

EDIT:Get him back to the Owner,not just anybody that may want him,Thanks

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

No collars of any kind, no tattoos. Wife is taking him to get scanned for micro chips. I'm in the bird dog business, not the hound business. If the owner doesn't show up he's either going to the shelter or to a new home.

If he hasnt been getting his sammiches on a regular basis, maybe he will be better in a different home anyways.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I'd bet the lack of samiches is because He's been lost on the Mountain for a while,happens.
No Collar/Collars don't make much sense?
Lot's of possibilities.
Somebody might of found him before you did & decided to become a Hounder & removed his Collar,then got out of the Hound Business a few days later?
Or maybe the Hounder had enough of the Mutts BS & turned him lose for somebody like you:D
But when that usually happens the get a Bullet.
Hard to say,did you post it on the MUTTSters Forum?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

There are a few houndsmen in Southern Utah. Check with one of the local sporting goods stores and ask who to call. If you call one of them, they will probably know who's missing a dog.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom