Found Pack, Unit 10 (Boquillas Ranch)

5alivefishing

My son found a Badlands Pack this morning on powerline road. A knife inside had the name "Dallas". If anyone knows someone who lost a Badlands Pack please contact Triple T Taxidermy at (928) 727-8072. We would like to get it back to the owner.

Very nice.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Tim:
Glad you found the owner. How did you do on your hunt? We finished yesterday @ 7 am.

Were you guys camped at the corner by the green gate or down the road a little farther?

Don Martin
AWO

We set up about (2) miles east of the green gate. I hunted hard for 11 day?s but no bull. It was good times made some new friends and spent some time with the wife and kid in the elk woods. I don't believe it can get much better than that. Well, maybe if I could have caught up with the toad I saw (LOL).
Tina is sending Dallas the pack and all is good. How did you do?
Tim,

6808gregg_boudoures_dr_jones_unit_10_bull.jpg

This is the bull that Dr. Jones got on Wednesday morning. Photo doen't do justice to the rack. It has a 45 inch inside spread, 53 inch beams, and 22 and 20 1/2 inch 4ths. Those dinky 3rds kept him from being in the "Big Boy" group!

Don Martin
AWO

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom