Found this interesting

I saw something somewhere that suggested it might be some kind of insurgency. Israeli attack good, civil war better. Oddly quiet topic though.

Iran officials themselves are keeping it quiet. They do not want U.N. inspectors to examine the sites, which means they are in violation. Also do not want to encourage their own people to start a up rising as most of the citizens are upset with their leaders.
I would also think it is the Mossad that is behind it, but Iran does not want to lose face by admitting Israel can prick them at will.
Israel wants to slow down their nuke program until after our Nov. election and if Trump is re-elected, he will be more prone to join Israel in striking Iran's nuke sites.

RELH

Israel wants to slow down their nuke program until after our Nov. election and if Trump is re-elected, he will be more prone to join Israel in striking Iran's nuke sites.

RELH

By the article they're striking them now, without US assistance.

Yes, but if they want to really put the nuke sites out of business they are going to need out latest stealth bombers delivering the "M.O.A.B." block buster bombs that are laser guided or GPS guided to seal the main site that is hidden in a mountain side. It is a toss up to determine if U.S. pilots or Israel pilots will be flying the bombers.

RELH

Yes, but if they want to really put the nuke sites out of business they are going to need out latest stealth bombers delivering the "M.O.A.B." block buster bombs that are laser guided or GPS guided to seal the main site that is hidden in a mountain side. It is a toss up to determine if U.S. pilots or Israel pilots will be flying the bombers.

RELH

Ahhh but RELH, that wasn't the bet!?

Roadrunner, I do not use Yahoo news for any information, I guess we will have to leave that up to you to keep us posted on the fake news .
RELH

Relax Nemont, I'd never Stoney you into paying me the $100k. Might force ya into takin me fishin on peck to give me an excuse to see Montana again and meet you and the country you live in. We chewed some of the same sand, the rest is just social media nonsense.....

Well first off thank you for your service. Second, was the bet that Israel would attack via an air raid or or just attack, I cannot recall?

I will be in Colorado at least once if not twice in the next month maybe I can buy you an adult beverage and figure out a time for you come up and tour the country.

Fishing has been on fire right now. The winning two day weight for the Montana Gov. Cup Walleye Tourney, was almost 81 lbs. That demolished the old record by a lot.

Not sure what the Kung Flu is going to do with travel but at this point it is wide open here.

Nemont

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom