FOUND

GoatT

Was out on the front on Saturday morning and found someone's release on the trail they had dropped on my way back to the truck. I'm sure you would like it back. If you lost your release on Saturday on the front and can describe it and where you might have lost it I can get it back to its rightful owner.

Was it at least covered with TP? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

....of course it was Utah....normal people don't lose near as much stuff as utards....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

LOL sage that made me chuckle.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I know one thing, if somebody found one of my releases out on some trail, ain't nobody gonna want to be bringing it back to me! Well, maybe if he steps in it he might. :)

Sorry GoatT, Like Jake H, you gotta take your laughs where you find them. It is a good thing you are doing!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom