Founder is a media magnet!

fstop

For those of you in Salt Lake. Founder makes a cameo on 2News at 10 on a poaching ring that is being investigated in S. Utah....He's the monster muley man! fstop

I feel like Brad Pitt!!! A movie (TV) star!!!

Brad, Tom, Denzel, and I have it rough sometimes dealing with the "little" people of the world, but we do it. Our faces on TV makes you all smile and feel warm and coozy inside. That's our gift to the world, and I guess we're happy to make YOU happy.
LOL

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

magnate....I believe the word is "magnate"

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Just got word that his next guest host appearance will be on Spikes "Manswers" make us proud Founder!

Man, I was only on there for 2 seconds! Not even long enough for my groupies to get all worked up and sweaty. BUT, it was the leading story.....well for Utah. The crazed gunman beat out the poaching case........???? What's up with that?

I didn't even get my full 15 seconds! I'm going to hire the agent that Tom and Denzel hire.....2 seconds.......
But, I want to take this moment to thank the "little" people. Without you, I wouldn't be as great as I am.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

You need an agent! I'm your guy! FISHON is going to try to sign you on. Throw huge perks and bonuses your way. Just rember who stuck with you...;-)

I have your first speaking appearance booked for my scout troop tomorrow night, then it's off to Vegas for shot show pressconferences. You're booked solid!!!:)

I'd think long and hard about that offer. A LOT of big names got their start by speaking to scout troops. There can be good money in that. Maybe you could host the next Pinewood Derby.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-10 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]We'll pay you double for a pep talk at the Klondike derbie in febuary. Really Ralley the troops!

We can look beyond your contract at "Manswers" we were all young once and made those types of rookie misstakes. I'm sure you're a better man because of it, and we need a man with experience!

Good job Founder! So wondering, what was the cruel way, that we were all suppossed to not believe, how the deer were harvested that the news guys was talking about?

I don't think the reporter knew much of anything about hunting. I think he was just given the assignment by the boss.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Short but sweet!

Ya got your foot in the door as they say.....

Maybe a weekly segment about utah hunting is coming your way!

'One of the Lil' people'----Robb

"Our faces on TV makes you all smile and feel warm and coozy inside."

For those with a man cave pass that warm "coozy" feeling comes from an entirely different source..... Terry

Founder

My 1st offer is 2 hours on the World Famous "Inside The Outdoors" radio show. This will be the launching pad you need for the "Big Screen". I mean look at me. I actually made it on Roughin it Outdoors for like 6 seconds on the Mule Deer Story 2 weeks ago.

Keep in mind I must call in a lot of favors to pull this off but I think your 2 seconds of fame warrant another opportunity.

Don't listen to Prism, all he is gonna do is reel you in, make you think he is for the little guy, and then stab you in the back and move on to the next up and comer like B Bop a Lu Lu.

You must see through his smoke screen. The Klondike is a Hoax.

Stay true my brother.

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

Pretty faces are a dime a dozen. What founder has is raw talent!

On a serious note does anybody know the people charged?

What do you mean, "On a serious note....." ???? Hello, I'm sitting right here! I was enjoying the "raw talent" comment until I hear "On serious note....."

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Founder

You could be the next James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise.....
I could be "Bones" and Prism could be Spock..... Move over Three Stooges.

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom