Founders games

@Founder sometimes posts what would you do clips for fun, so here’s one.

You’ve got 15 seconds to decide, your number is 190” or better. Does this buck trip the trigger or is he gone forever?

I'll play.

I don't think it'll go 190. (I'm terrible at guessing) but yep, for sure an arrow would be in the air.

Hopefully towards to deer.

Kevin

I really care less about the score but that buck doesn't make 190 not that I care I shoot him because he's a cool buck. I only made it about 5 seconds of my 15 allowed.

If 190 is my goal there is no way I’m shooting.
My 3rd season tag goal was 190 and I passed bigger bucks than that.
He is a good buck though

Click, boom. Did you say something Berry? I made it 6 seconds and shot him as soon as I could see the trash. Cool deer, and I'll bet his backstraps are tender.

If my goal for the hunt is 190 minimum it must be a pretty good hunt. So with that little time to decide I'd pass.

If my wall is so full of trophies that my minimum standard is a 190" buck... I'm passing.

Fortunately for me, none of that is true and I'm taking a crack at him. With obvious trash I think he's a no brainer. 😃

Let's Put It it in Real life Perspective!

It's Opening Morning!

PUMPKINS F'N Galore!

Tri/Founder Are The First Hunter's That See The Buck At The Crack Of Daylight Opening Morning!

They Let Him Live!

10,000 Other DRATS afield!

Very Next DRAT/BEAVIS That Spots Him The Lead Is Flying!

Does It Matter?

Not Really!

9,997 Other DRATS Lined Up With The Same Attitude:

He's Gonna Die!

He Needs At Least Another Year!

He Won't Get It In This State!

And One More F'N Thing!

Looks Like you're Calling Founder Insane As Well?

You are insane.

But back to Berry, I do not believe that deer hits 190. But I don’t put numbers out there for a minimum and I’d kill that deer and be very happy.

This was a fun one, and I almost had a shot at him once upon a time. For the record I don’t think he gets the number, north of 180” by a bit IMO

Good stuff berrys : it’s not the 190 mark per your question , but like others I don’t score and he’s a hammer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom