Free bulls!

STOMPER

I have 3 bulls i am getting rid of. One is a 360 class that was killed on the san juan 3 years ago. One is a mid 330 bull killed on the valles caldera in 2007 and one is another valles caldera bull killed in 2005 in the 300 class the 360 bull is on a cedar pedestal and the other two are shoulder mounts and are beautiful. I also have a black wildebeast shoulder mount. I will not pack them up and ship them. The first person to show up at my house to take them can have them and you must take them all.

Oh and theres a 330-340 navajo rez euro mount bull in the garage. Theres also a euro mount 3x4 muley that has to go with them all.

Shoot me a address, I think I have some-one who can swing by and get them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Hey StinkBug?

You're not Kickin QTPies Bull out are ya?

I want the 360" Bull so find a place to keep it till you venture up here this Fall!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

couldn't you simply sell them for a discounted price? Even cut the antlers off and sell them to a shed guy or hang them on the front fence?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Wow stinky, you've been to all those places and shot all those bulls? You're so cool! We are all impressed.

Hey bessy, u were on that hunt with me and her. I would be honored to give a momento of what was a good memory to someone who can cherish a memory like that. You made that hunt extremely memorable and it would be nice to visit u one day and be able to discuss the good ol days off and on. Jason, you can have the valles caldera 330 bull. Hes gorgeous and i would love for friends to take them. Gator, the navajo bull and other vc bull and deer are yours. U guys can shoot me pm's and we can arrange pickups. Thanks guys

Thanks sent ya a PM

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Down sizing or D_I_V_O_R_C_E might be involved maybe, too bad if it is though.

Donate to a Museaum...they would like them.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

"One is a 360 class that was killed on the san juan 3 years ago"

Ok. I'm stupid but I thought that bull was killed on the Dutton.... or am I crazy BCB???

I thought it was the whole Porcupine - Slam deal.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Well Slick!

Dutton was about 4 years ago!

It's not the Dutton Bull!

Her divorce lawyer will end up with the car,do you have and 4 wheelers that need to go?

7thgenmt, we all know you would not say any of this BS to stinkys face or the numerous people who know and support him. please crawl back under your rock and STFU. thanks

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

>Please post a picture of the
>ex.

She'd be the Wrong Sex for you Ziggy!

"She'd be the Wrong Sex for you Ziggy!"

Bess...... Zigga PM'd me asking me to tell you his intentions are purely platonic....... He's in need of a new tennis partner.... Terry

1576gay_tennis.jpg

>7thgenmt, we all know you would
>not say any of this
>BS to stinkys face or
>the numerous people who know
>and support him. please crawl
>back under your rock and
>STFU. thanks
>
>
>How to start an argument online:
>
>1. Express an opinion
>2. Wait

Id tattoo it on his face so he could never forget it.If anyone is intimidated by a roid raged turd like SS they probably are your kin.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-13 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]
>
>Id tattoo it on his face
>so he could never forget
>it.If anyone is intimidated by
>a roid raged turd like
>SS they probably are your
>kin.

lmmfao.....lol

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back