free german shorthair

runamuk

Very Active Member
free 6 month old G.S.P, female,, The folks that have her just don't have the time for her..
one of them deals where ma,ma showed up one day with a pup and had no idea what she was in for with a G.S.P..
She said she paid 500.00 for it,, and has all the AKC. papers.. but has not been registered yet..
it has its dew claws removed docked tail,, brown with white ticking. house broke and knows most basic commands..
i went and checked her out and is a pretty dog,, it turns on a dime and comes when called..
they are taking it to the pound tomorrow,, and i am sure it ill get spayed as soon as it gets there. so if you are interested and don't want it spayed act fast!!!
it is in Haily Idaho and i would deliver within a days drive from here,, or hold it at my house until other arrangements can be made if you want it and live farther away..
its a shame to send any dog to the pound,, but it is a SIN!!!
to send hunting dog to the pound..
anybody interested or have questions i will pm you with my phone #

pup is gone..
but i know where there is a two week old litter, white with liver,, if anybody is intrested..i think they will sell for 100.00

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom