Free hunting for those on Public Assistance???

G

gilamonster55

I saw this posted on bowsite.com. This annoys me, those of us who work hard, save our money and look forward to the season might as well just become bums, then we may get a free hunting license. It's a bill introduced to the State legislature to allow free hunting to those on Public Assistance. My recommendation is to get the word out to stop this stupidity.

Here's a link to the bill: http://www.legis.state.nm.us/Sessions/08 Regular/bills/house/HB0034.html

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-08 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]What a bunch of chit!!!!!!!!! These people say they can not afford to buy food so we will give them free hunting so they can go out and buy a $400+ rifle and bullets and then gas. They should use that money to buy food and housing. Give me a break!!!!!!

I sent a email to my senator a couple of weeks ago when I heard the initials of this.

The bill was tabled today. Hopefully the sponsor got the message and we won't see this foolishness again.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom