Free stuff

Makes you wonder if this was a homicide or a suicide where the victim-suspect had a sick sense of humor.
RELH

On a different note: If I remember correctly, a guy killed his wife, stuffed her body in the trunk of her Mercedes Benz and parked it in a sketchy neighborhood with the keys in it thinking/hoping someone would steal it. No one did and it was later discovered there by the police. Store surveillance video showed he was the one who drove it there. Busted!

Moral to the story: Find a sketchier neighborhood. LOL

Zeke

I used to work at a location where we had a real problem with people stealing dunnage we needed for shipping.

We put a big pile of culls and scrap lumber out in the yard, and put a big “free wood” sign on it. They wouldn’t touch it.

I used to work at a location where we had a real problem with people stealing dunnage we needed for shipping.

We put a big pile of culls and scrap lumber out in the yard, and put a big “free wood” sign on it. They wouldn’t touch it.

I've still got a pile of oak dunnage from a steel hauling company from Greeley. We removed it for them too happily and quickly when they gave us permission. Made them rethink their decision. I got 5 pickup loads as fast as I could. I still throw a few chunks on the fire before turning in at night. Oaks a bit hard to come by.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom