French Snipers

• Thread starter HardcoreOutdoor
  • Start date
H

HardcoreOutdoor

LAST EDITED ON May-05-08 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]Leave it to the French military to develop an innovative new shooting position that not only gives the shooter a solid platform but also enhances unit cohesion.

http://hardcoreoutdoor.com/2008/05/05/french-snipers.aspx

I expect all serious hunting partners to incorporate this new method into their bag of tricks. In fact, I think your next time at the public range would be an outstanding time to try this out.

Good luck.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

women could become a future piece of equipment( unplaceable) in battle the way I see it.

Not exactly sure what to say about that Wade....except not happening.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

LAST EDITED ON May-05-08 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]Hey thats coold you got a pic of Zigga and his hunting buddies. It gives the term taking it in the ass a whole new meaning.

swbuckmaster

Technically the French have won 1 war, the French Civil War, of course a person could say they also lost that war.

Ransom

Laugh all you want.....That position was actually developed by the San Francisco National Guard. They are a "crack" outfit, I hear.

Only the frogs would develope a way to shoot the enemy with both barrels. should be titled, "Insult to injury".

RELH

RELH, you beat me to it, they've got two barrels pointed at the enemy! HA HA

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Just what in the world are they doing!!! Bolt open, finger on trigger...Looks like the poor bastard has been duped..Kinda resembles a roughneck joke to me.

There has got to be a better way to get a dead rest than that! Good grief!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Wow, the first time I see that at the range is the last time I go to that range!

I don't care what position they choose to use... I'd just like to see the French get involved in doing something, anything, to help protect those countries that have banned together to protect expand democracy on this beautiful earth. I'd even be willing to give Lady Liberty back to them if it would somehow help light a fire under their back-sides.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom