Frickin snow

tayhot

Have I ever mentioned that I hate it when it snows? The high country needs it, but when it hits Santa Fe and even ABQ it just means more work for me and especially my employess. Snow plowing and shoveling is hard, thankless work.

There are a LOT of people I know of that wouldn't be complaining about a little or lot of extra work...

Bring on the snow! Want a place in NM to go snowboarding!!!

Tay: It could be worse we could live back east or up north.My inlaws are in Montana, they shovel and plow from Thanksgiving until April sometimes.Once we were up there for X-mas and the highest the temp got for 9 days was 26 below and 1 night with wind chil it went to 70 below.I have never been so cold.Have fun shoveling.

Tay:You have worn your welcome thin. Seems like anytime you post something on here you Crying about some dumb crap. J/K saw that post with monkey. He is actully real nice guy down at the Bow shop in Roswell. O back to the weather. I am traveling to the Panhandle:( . Good luck Brother

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-10 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]Good one Flores, touche!

I hope Monkey doesnt take anything I said personally. Perhaps what I said and what I was thinking were two different things.

Anyways, if you have never been in the snow business in NM you would see the side of people that I have to deal with when it snows. We send out proposal for snow removal at the beginning of Novemeber every year. 30% of our routine customers sign back the agreements and are prepared for what ever weather comes our way. The other 70% procastinate untill the last minute and expect that their property be serviced first before the people who had prepared. I then have to explain to them that it is first come, first serve. I bet right now there are 5 signed proposals for snow plowing on my fax machine with a handwritten note saying that they want the snow cleared by 6:00am tomorrow morning. It's a 24 hr operation for my employees that is very hard work. the only feedback we get are, "we wont pay the bill because we never saw you guys perform the work". Well no kidding, unlss they were up at 4:00 AM, they wont ever see us. The best one is of course, "this invoice is too much, can we negotiate the price?" No, that is why you signed the PRICING AGREEMENT.

We run around all season long buried up to our eyeballs with work and this time of year is when we get to catch our breath. I/we love the opportunity to have the work/business, but the same old procrastination and complaing gets old.

If work was easy they would let democrats do it. Thank god it frickin snowed and you have work to feed your family. There'
s a lot of guys scrounging right now that would love to be up to their eyeballs in annoying customers. On the bright side, at least you have time to post...

Tayhot... do you like to Stay hot? Stop whining about the winter moisture we all need so badly, before I call "whine one one and have them send the Wha-mbulance" to save you!! :)

"Windage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

>HAHAHA! Whambulance, thats a good one.
>First time I've ever heard
>that.

Glad you got a good laugh out of it... My 16 year old came up with the "whine one one" today... I'm still crackin' up!

"Windage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom