FS local VZ-24

Hackleback

Early Czech VZ-24 Mauser rifle $300

I am getting out of the milsurp Mauser game as I just don’t shoot them at all these days (I have others as well)

Czech VZ 24 Mauser rifle in original 8x57 (8mm Mauser) with a lion crest (so I suspect is pre-WW2). This rifle has been dropped into an older Bishop sporter stock and has a modified hand guard. Still has original mil sights and two-stage mil trigger. Mismatched military bent CZ bolt. I have fired this rifle long ago (so fully functional), but couldn’t tell you much about accuracy. Bore is dark with strong rifling like most of this era. I purchased this one since I really liked the standing lion crest and hoped to make this into a stalking rifle, but I have moved on. These are great actions to build a custom rifle on and since it’s an earlier one, the craftsmanship is much better than the later forced labor Mausers of late WW2.

I strongly prefer a local sale (NW Nevada) and will require ID for the transaction. All appropriate laws apply.

Message me and I can get you some photos

try listing it on accuratereloading.com in the firearm classifieds. I had a vz24 in .404 Jeffery at one time. Great actions to build on. If it were a different time and not across state lines I would definitely be interested.

Also try utahguns.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom