Full mount Ibex

BLT (Paul Pennie) is as good at taxi work as anyone I know. (See his sheep pics on this post). He is the lead in taxidermist at the Expo and always has a great display out in the foyer.
He also has a personal interest in Ibex.

I second Paul Penne. Not just a great artist, but honest, great communicator, and fun to be around.

Thanks Guys!!! I will do a search for him and hopefully find his web site with some ibex pics..thanks again ...1manshow

>So how did it go up
>on the Floridas?

Well... lets just say i dont need to wory about a mount...guess thats what happens when you count your chicks before they hatch.... Its was a tough hunt but still alot of fun and learned alot.... On monday i shot at a goat and hit him in the front shoulder but didnt drop him, we did follow blood for a long ways and finally located him just before dark and we just never got close enough to get another shot at him. Coming back in the dark that night i hurt my knee and wasnt able to finish... That country is not the place you want to be after dark and especially with a bum knee.... Hopefull one day i get another chance to hunt these awesome animals again. Did you happen to be up there on that hunt???

Sorry to hear that they are some insane creatures.
My brother drew the tag 2 years ago and also came home with tag soup.He got 2 shots but never connected.
I could spend a whole day just glassing them things,they are amazing

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom