Funny But Not Funny

My take is that there are a whole lot of teenagers who need to be slapped around a little. It will teach them some repsect which many teenagers have never been taught.

BeanMan

I think its just funny, little mouthy kids, need to learn. I would have never said something like that, and if I did, I knew I was gonna pay for it.

Kirby

Yea, it takes a real man to slap around a 13 yr old kid...come on...it doesn't say what the kid said. The judge didn't believe the guy. It's one thing to be taught a little respect by your parents, but it's a whole nother thing when someone else lays their hands on 'em. The ice creamm guy shoulda had his a$$ kicked...

i hafta agree with beanman and kerby. sounds like the little turd needed his butt kicked. if you're big enough to start $h!t you best be big enough to take the consequences. child abuse is one thing, but gettin' sick o' some punk's crap is something else alltogether.

Yep that old saying comes to mind:
IF YOUR GOING TO KICK A TIGER IN THE ASS YOU BETTER HAVE A WAY OF DEALING WITH HIS TEETH.

I think the kid didn't think no-one would do anything to him and his mouth got him a little slapping around, It would of been better if it was his parent who did the slapping around and not the ice cream man.

OMG...what else? Men beatin gup kids who mouth off...can't we all just get along???? LOL

PDUB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom