Funny stories

joesikora

Long Time Member
I just saw something on TV that made me think of Toni and Tracy and wanted to share some of it with you all. Back in the day a friend of mine Tracy got married for whatever reason to Toni. Not sure why. Tracy 6’2 Toni 5’2
They married at the Court House, honey mooned at the Troy or St Jacob picnic. Draft beer was flowing.
Toni got pissed left Tracy there. So he walked home to the out skirts of Collinsville about 12 miles. He was walking down their lane almost home and here comes a car barreling down the road aiming for him, Tracy jumped out of the way not before he threw his fist at the windshield and turned it into little pieces! Now thats Love! This is only the beginning!

Stay tuned

Another Tracy and Toni story
We were at the tavern Tracy said I need to come over Saturday morning to replace interior doors.
Now their house isn’t that old so I just thought Toni wanted new doors. Nope they were fighting . She would run from room to room and lock the door Tracy was doing a Jack impression. He would kick/punch tge door on and then grab the door of the door and ripped it off the frames! I asked so what happened when she ran out of rooms he said she was sitting in the center of their bed like a church mouse. LOL! No none of my friend would lay a hand on a woman or girlfriend or wives but they will make a strong suggestion

Another Tracy and Toni story
We were at the tavern Tracy said I need to come over Saturday morning to replace interior doors.
Now their house isn’t that old so I just thought Toni wanted new doors. Nope they were fighting . She would run from room to room and lock the door Tracy was doing a Jack impression. He would kick/punch tge door on and then grab the door of the door and ripped it off the frames! I asked so what happened when she ran out of rooms he said she was sitting in the center of their bed like a church mouse. LOL! No none of my friend would lay a hand on a woman or girlfriend or wives but they will make a strong suggestion
Nothing funnier than domestic disputes…. Sounds like a healthy relationship.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom