Funny Trail Cam Pictures

bighornhunter

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-07 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]I just got back from deer hunting this weekend. The day before the hunt I went and checked trail camera got a funny picture of the sheep herder in the area.

46c8d93e79c16ec4.jpg

I was wondering if you guys are getting funny pictures too. If you do post them!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-07 AT 11:09AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-07 AT 11:08?AM (MST)

He's probably hoping the camera didn't catch him
with his velcro gloves on chasing the sheep!

>He's probably hoping the camera didn't
>catch him
>with his velcro gloves on chasing
>the sheep!

LMAO! Exactly!

Sorry about the big picture. Close up of ole blackie, right before she proceeded to destroy my game camera!

Anyone know how to make the pics smaller?

Johnny

I don't have any pics (not any more). But check this out....at my parents place the deer come in and feed on some clover and there were some pretty nice bucks coming in. My father wanted to get some pics of them and see what exactly was showing up. So I set up one of my trail cams for about 10 days, it was a couple of years ago so I had to get the film developed. So I stop by the store to pick up the developed film, grab an ice cold 12er and go to visit my parents to look at the now developed trail cam pics. It seemed that my mother was sneaking cigarettes (without my father knowing)up in the back and she was busted on the trail cam! The S--- hit the fan back and forth. And all that was on the pics was my mother sneaking cigs and the sprinklers going around in circles.

Good luck this fall everyone!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-07 AT 08:13AM (MST)[p]The glow in the dark Blacktail!!!

46d8220d01369785.jpg

I'd rather be huntin!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom