Future Bassmaster Elite Champion

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-13 AT 05:11PM (MST)[p]My youngest goddaughter...(view in HD for better quality)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hey Snort?

Anybody ever been Hooked on the Boat?

Or do you make em use Barbless?:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

LOL....We run barbs..no one been hooked yet...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

She will cast that thing for 6 hours strait, even without getting bit. Never seen a child so focused on catching a fish.. I let them reel in 90% of the fish I hook into but she has yet to catch one all on her own..Now I just gotta work on her slowing down the retrieve..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom