Future Olympic Softballer....

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-07 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]Check it out....my girl made the paper. She's only 6 and is playing pitching machine league right now. BTW...after this dude snapped this pic, she smacked the ball and got a double. Must've kept her eyes open for the next swing. LOL

AllyPlayingBall.jpg

And one from 23 years ago......
littlejenoleen.jpg

Cool, way to go!
My 7 year old played fast pitch for the first time this year. She was their best hitter, nailing it on the first pitch every time! She cant wait until next season.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Way cool Jen!!

My gran-daughter has been playing fer 2 years(7-8 machine pitch this year), gran-son's team just won the champ las' night in 9-10 (kid pitch)
I really enjoy watching the kids play!

Sweet My 13 year old daughter has been pitching fast pitch for three years. She is getting to the point that I won't be able to catch for her practice because it is hurting my hand.

She pitched in the 12&13 all stars tourney and pitch two full games and only gave up two hits.

Nemont

There are few places that a like more than being at the ballpark watching my kids play ball.

My oldest played is 20 and played at Spanish Fark High School.
My 13 year old plays on the #1 team his age in Utah. We went to Cooperstown with his team last year. What a experience.
My 7 year old is playing coach pitch and having a blast.

"I spent most of my money on baseball and hunting, The rest I wasted."

TripleK.....great pics! Those kinds of things are priceless. This was the second year I coached my daughter in machine pitch for 7-8 year olds......what a blast! Thanks for the pics!

Way to go Ally! Hey Jenn, tell them how you ended your Sr. year of softball at good old UHS! Things like that only happen once in a blue moon... you need to tell!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

How I "Ended" my HS softball season? Once in a "blue moon"? lol Nah...that's a story noone needs to hear. Besides, the other bus's driver said it best, "Hell...there's alot worse things than a bare a@@ in a window!". And I did get to graduate after all. Anyway, it wasn't a full moon at all. Barely a plumber's crack and just a little tease kind of a joke. Someone just had it out for me and made it into a much bigger deal than it was. BTW...if you ever tell my daughter that story and we see a "Mother now Daughter" story about THAT....you're in deep doo-doo, Roy.

FAMOUS BASINITES!!!

I WAS READING THE BASIN TRIBUNE A LITTLE WHILE AGO & JUDAS PRIEST!!!

I SPOTED SOMEBODY I KNOW!!!

FAMOUS IN THE BASIN GAZZETTE!!!

WAY TO GO TEE-TEE-K!!!

AND WAY TO GO ALLY!!!

QUESTION FOR Roy THOUGH!!!

LIL SIS MAKES THE BOYS BALL TEAM!!!

DID YOU MAKE THE GIRLS GYMNASTICS TEAM???

SO???

DID DAD HEAR ABOUT THE INCIDENT ON THE SCHOOL BUS???

I'LL BET JEFF FOXWORTHY HAS WROTE SONGS ABOUT SOME OF US BASINITES!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING TO HEAR MORE TEE-TEE-K & Roy STORIES!!!

RE: FAMOUS BASINITES!!!

Hey Bobcat- Ally was actually in the paper twice. Did you see the Neola Rodeo ad? She was in it too and so was her little brother (the kids w/the chicken and the bunny. gee...I wonder who made that ad???) lol

Hee hee hee, Bobcat...Roy wasn't on any of the girl's teams but I sure played on all the boys teams I could to try and show him up. I won more trophies than he did, too.

RE: FAMOUS BASINITES!!!

Things that happened on the bus during roadtrips.
Thats a new topic altogether.
But... oh the mam I mean memories.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom