fuzz horn buck

elkhunternm_13

Snuck up to this buck Tuesday the 16th. The only deer I had seen while elk hunting and decided I would fill my tag with him and put some meat in the freezer. 51 yards and the shuttle t-loc did its job.
2859image.jpg

A blood trail anyone can follow.
2524image.jpg

Not the biggest buck but the only deer I seen period and will definitely be some good eating.

Was wanting to hold out for the January hunt but the way things are going for me personally I know I would never have the time so I let the arrow fly. He sure is tasty though!!!

Very nice buck! Great red carpet blood trail too. How do you like that broadhead? I've been looking for a good one to choose for my Jan deer hunt this year.

The fly great and are razor sharp out of the box I switched from montecs for the reason of them being sharper and replaceable blades. I recommend them!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom