G-3

1651goodaleg32010.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

That is one handsome dude in the orange!! Say, what is that in his hand? Just moments later the game warden showed up. HONESTLY!!! pc

The wardens were probably keeping track of the grey beard standing in the middle back! He looks suspicious!! ;)

Very suspicious indeed!.......

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

I was up there in G-3 yesterday (Thursday) and it was 62 degrees and the snow was way up on top. I looked around a bit and talked to a couple guys hunting and they were not happy.

Talked to Nickman but he was in AZ hunting elk. So unless things change in a hurry weather wise it could be tough. Don did mention a friend of his drew a tag this year and he wacked a 30" fork on the opener.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

Paul,

I saw the Courthouse and the parking lot was empty on Thursday morning and when I drove back through late that night there were only a few cars there.

All of the motels had vacancy signs lit.
Don't think there is a problem getting a room.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

Here is a forky I saw while checking things out and it was a good 26" wide I would say. Not sure if this is on the one that was shot but he was the dominant buck on the hill that day chased several 3x's and 4x's away from does.
8450huge_forky.jpg

Kurt

*******unsubstantiated RUMOR**********

Supposedly a 33", 7x9, came off Shingle Mill bench yesterday, but as is always the case....."this thread is useless without pictures" and I ain't seen it yet.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

I've seen the pic through a friend of a friend. It's a bruiser.

I'm sure someone will post it up soon.
Hammnit

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom