Game 3 Lakers Vs Jazz

norby

Should be a very entertaining game. Utah at home. If things are not going Utahs way, I look for a very physical game!
The Lakers showed the Jazz that they can be more physical this year. Kobe throwing elbows and Lamar punking Harpring in L.A.
I'm anxious to see how the Jazz respond at home.

Go Lakers

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-09 AT 10:31AM (MST)[p]Jazz will lose but in a closer, more competitive and physical game. should be good.

I think the Jazz will pull this one out, that is if somebody other than Derron comes ready to play...

I know one thing, the Lakers won't be shooting 83% in the first quarter tonight. The Jazz will take this one.

I cant tell you the outcome of the game. but I can tell you Kobe is a little B!tch. But i do give him credit for not being a ball hog.

Why does everyone give Kobe a hard time? He is a team player now and distributes the ball. Have you noticed that he doesn't do most of his scoring until the end of the 3rd and into the 4th quarter. Not quite sure I understand the Kobe bashing.

If you're referring to the thrown elbow late in the 4th quarter in the last game.....the whistle had blown and the two Jazz players were still draped all over Kobe. It was warranted.

I do look for a very physical game. It would not surprise me if there are some punches thrown in this game along with some ejections.....especially if the Jazz are losing.

Steve

>I cant tell you the outcome
>of the game. but I
>can tell you Kobe is
>a little B!tch.

+1

Win or loose tonight, they won't win the series :( I wish Boozer would be gone.. that guy is worthless

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Boozer had a great game. I know even a blind pig finds a truffle every once in a while but.....he had a great game. I think he's working on looking more signable to other teams. It is now a series!! Next game is Saturday.

Steve

That was a hell of a game! I knew they would pull that one out. Besides Boozers monster game (which probably earned him close to max salary for the next 5 years from somebody) I though Harpring really kept us in the game down the stretch when we needed it most. Game 4 is going to be very, very difficult for us, Kobe will not shoot 5-24 two games in a row.

Kobe played pretty shitty. I thought when he had the quick 5 points coming out of the half, it was over. I also think the in-bounds pass to him on the last play of the game was a horrible pass. If he catches that pass in rythm he has a pretty decent shot. The way he had to reach for it and then step back made it a lot tougher shot. Oh well. The Lakers will come back tonight and head back home 3-1. Hopefully, Laker will make some damn freethrows as well! WTF?

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom