game and fish got one thing right

carterj16

did you see on idaho f&G website that they are pushing people to buy a lifetime license and how good of a deal it is. they finally made a good decision, they know that there wont be 3 people who want to hunt this state i call home 10 yrs from now and are trying to get all the money they can before its too late.
thanks
the provider

Yes you have to be a resident when you buy it, but if you move out of the state they just mail you your hunting license every year. I think that you also stay in the resident draw pool even if you leave the state. If someone knows better than I do sorry if I am mistaken.

I had one given to me years ago as a present and it's kind of a pain in the butt. Still have to get the paper every year and its only in person and only at their office. And with everything else they charge for I'm still over $100 for a sportsman's pack. It's 12.75 savings a year.

I have one and they email me a form every year to confirm all my information is correct, then maybe two weeks later they mail me the license. While I lived in Idaho they did this and now that I moved to Oregon they still just mail it to me. I have mine for 2010 and it showed up in the mail.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom