Game processor in (NM or TX)

tylerbenelli

Im looking for a highly recommended wild game processor I live in Clovis, but Im willing to drive a ways if need be. I have a oryx hunt and deer hunt so I should be busy! Im looking for someone who freeze packs the meat not just wraps it. any ideas????

Fort Sumner Processing. They make the best sausage I've tasted.

Fort Sumner Processing. They make the best sausage I've tasted.

RE: Fort Sumner Processing. They make the best sausage I've tasted.

do you know how they package the meat? I think Ive heard of them Ill have to check it out thanks :}

575-355-2004 he has vacuum pack

one more reason I love this forum thanks guys for the quick replies. now could you tell me where to find a buck to fill the freezer with ;) just kidding good luck to all the upcoming bowhunts!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom