Game Processor near Fairplay

nripepi

Very Active Member
Anyone know of a good processor anywhere near Fairplay for elk? Buena Vista is a possibility or north or east towards Denver would be fine as well.

Thanks a bunch.

Bumping this thread. How about a processor north towards Breckenridge and Vail? or East back towards Denver?

Thanks.

Nino

We hunt in that area every year.
I do not know of a local guy, but we run our meat into Colorado Spring's Andy's meat market.
Never had any problems with them.
Usally we do our own packaging, but depending on when you kill date wise in the season and if you got more than one tag someone in our camp has to make a run to Colorado Springs.
Thank You
Rick

Rick.

Thanks for the advice. Depending on timing and if and at what time during the hunt we are successful and number of tags unpunched, we may butcher ourselves or try to find someone. We are flying back out of Denver, so I might take your advice on having the successful hunter make a run to Denver and then pick up the meat on our way out.

Thanks.

Nino

I will talk to my brother out of Denver and see who he can recommend unless someone from Denver gives you a reply. In your case (flying) find a processor out of Denver even if you drop it off on your way out have them cutt wrap and ship it to you it is worth the money.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom