Game Processor Silverton, Durango Area

300wtby

I would appreciate it if anyone can provide me with a name of a game processor in the Silverton, Durango area. We will be flying to CO. Also not looking to take the meat home. Do you know if Colorado has a pprogram for Hunters to Donate their meat? When we hve hunted WY in the past they had a program that you had to pay for the processing but could donate the meat. Is there such a program in Colorado?

Thanks, in advance for all of your replies.

Have a Great Weekend!

300wtby
Dave

There's one in Bayfield, Co. just east of Durango called The Buck Stops Here. Then on the other side of the same building is a great place for breakfast. Good luck.

Not looking to take the meat home, but you'll sure take them antlers wont you. People like you are what give ALL "hunters" a bad name. Disgrace to the hunting world and pisses me off a tool like you will be in my state doing this to our animals.

Maybe it goes like this....he shoots a few whitetails a year back east and likes whitetail better than mule deer and it costs 2 arms and a leg to get the meat back east on the airline, so he would prefer to donate it to someone (he will pay the processing fee for the donation) rather than paying $150 to put it on the airline. Just sayin. I like Mule Deer, but I know some like whitetails much better.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom