Game Processors

O

Outdoorsman51

Looking for some reviews, information, or recommendations for game processing for this upcoming season. Sadly I don't have everything I need to do it myself (especially after reading the posts talking about the horror stories of going to a game processor). The type of cuts they will do is also helpful, as well as if they do sausages, brats, or anything else not as common. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking for the Salt Lake area, but not afraid to travel a little if there is someplace great a little further out.

Just took a deer over to Clay Meiers (sp?) this year. I've had their jerky from a buddy of mine and just thinking about it makes me drool. I know the jerky's good. But we'll find out about the hamburger, sausage, etc...

Clay Meiers is just off of I-15 (east side) and right around 130th south? Right next to the national guard building.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-09 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]I highly recomend "Ungerman's Meat & Taxidermy" in Huntington...located just 20 Miles South of Price. However I realize that's quite a drive from the valley. They are great friends of mine and even better people...they have been recieving all of my family's business for at least 30 years. I've never had to wait longer than 5-6 days for any animal to be caped, cut, processed & wrapped...just this weekend I loaded up both of my freezers with meat taken care of by the Ungerman family.

I use C&S Meats, 4175 South 4300 West, West Haven, UT 84401 (801)731-0345.

Prices are reasonable... great Jerky and Sausage.

Destiny

Sunbow in Lindon (Utah County) does excellent work and good prices.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom