Garth Carter's colorado deer hunt

M

muley10

does anyone know if garth went on his 3rd season unit 44 deer hunt he drew the tag but maybe got a refund before the season started never lost his pref points is why i asked

he has a special deal with Colorado f&g....he doesn't lose his points when he draws.

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

thats probaly about right i know the past years he bought land owner tags and kept the points going but 2012 he positively drew the deer tag thru the drawing. if i drew the tag and was relying on weather i might turn the tag back for a refund so maybe thats what he did

my mistake of wording ur are right u can turn the tag back in for the return of points but not the refund of money

In Colorado you can turn your tag back in and keep the points but CO keeps your money and you don't aquire the extra point for that year, so you fall behind by one point. If you turn your tag in and want your money back, then you lose your points.

how do you know he drew anyway, just curious; cause CO doesn't publish names/tags drawn???

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom