Gas Prices again.

Zigga

Long Time Member
So obviously with gas prices the way they are we have been drilling like mad and ANWAR is poked full of holes. Drill baby drill!

It's funny to remember you rightys saying that the only way to bring gas prices down was to drill. Anyone have an answer for us?

I'm driving more now than ever. How bout you?

Zigga,

I wish just once you would look at the market and not just react to the price at the pump. I stated on an earlier thread that if demand collapses due to a world wide economic down turn then the price of gasoline will fall dramatically. Go look at the demand for crude and gasoline.

So if you are celebrating the worst economic situation you have faced in your lifetime then live it up. However I find it funny that you believe in man made global warming and yet you are bragging about driving more then ever. I think you need to buy some more carbon credits to assuage you guilt.

Demand has collapsed and the economies of the world are teetering on the brink of a very long and very difficult period economic contraction. Just wait until the inflationary affects of all this newly printed money hits in 12 to 18 months. You will be wishing for $4 a gallon gas.

Nemont

P.S. since gas is so cheap why not come over and do a couple of days of chasing late season pheasants?

Like NeMont said, we are in a recession. We have been for over a year and if were lucky we will remain in one for about two more. Another foolish comment coming in from the far left. We will see where the left and there global warming scare tactics bring us over the next four years. I hope the messiah can pull something off but unlike Zigga I refuse to drink the punch until I see real results.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-08 AT 06:05PM (MST)[p]Don't get me wrong, I know how things are. I am just responding to the Drill Baby Drill responses from a short time age. That's all. Why didn't we think of a good old fashioned recession (economic disaster) to bring the prices down?

I'm still trying to get an elk or I'd love to come kill birds. When does the season close? So far my mother, daughter and now wife have scheduled to be really sick the last three weekends. It's probably my turn next.

The season ends January 1st, If you get over here in the next week it should be great with this snow and cold. They will be holding tight again.

Hope you don't get sick.

Low crude prices and gasoline prices are a double edge sword. No new drilling or development will lead to future shortages. Usage of fossil fuels will increase with a decline in prices and alternative forms of energy will languish because they cannot compete with oil in price and abundance. Fuel standards won't be increased and the Big Three will continue to churn out over sized gas guzzlers.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom