Gator Hunt

passthrough

Here are some pics from a Gator hunt me and a buddy went on over the weekend. It was a pretty cool hunt, more fun than I expected. Could have done without the snakes falling from the trees and creatures of the night, but at least no snakes fell into our boat, not too sure my heart could handle that...
3559img_1950a.jpg

6432img_1952a.jpg

5904img_1953a.jpg

3658img_1956a.jpg

9793img_1961a.jpg

Both of our gators were the same size, just under 9 feet. We were close on some big ones just never happened. I shot one that was 10+ but the arrow pulled out and we lost him. I will be going back someday, it kind of gets in your blood.

Too cool. I've been wanting to do that, but really haven't figured out where to start. Congrats!!!

Those are awesome gators. I want to take my boy to do that some day he loves gators. Thanks for sharing the pics.

That's awesome. Something new and different. You can't beat that for sheer excitement and adventure.

Eldorado

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom