Gator's Photos

D

DeerKing

Here are a few photos Gator asked me to post. Thats a lotta critters!
fa3f3cbf.jpg

fa3f3bd7.jpg

fa3f3bd5.jpg

fa3f3c89.jpg

fa3f3cb9.jpg

fa3f3c88.jpg

fa3f3cbd.jpg

DAMN

YOU GUY'S FINALLY RUN OUT OF BULLETS???

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD TO SEE SOME NICE 'RACKS'!!!

I LIKE THEM DEAD YOTES ALSO!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-03 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p]Top picture is a big buck that my nephew shot a couple of years ago, He was a hard one to find and hunt he stayed in a big slough area next to a bigger CRP fields, Tried to get him with a bow,didn't work out so ended up getting him with a rifle. He was one of 300 lber you hear about.

2ND picture is of a week worth of hunting by family and friends, we would only hunt a few hours in the morning and then a few hours in the evening,(have too many Chores to do) That year we did not get the big one in the county big buck contest, The largest one placed 5th or so, but that still was good.

3RD Picture is of a bunch of geese for one morning hunting only 3 us, with a few ducks decoyed in too, stopped about 11:00 picked up decoys(see in trailer) coming out of the fields it was noon time so we started to hunt pheasents so we got a couple of those too, I guess this is a mixed bag. LOL

4TH picture nephew Dave with a couple of West River Muleys and one coon, we do alright out in Western South Dakota,We usally get a few turkeys out there during the hunt(you can use a high power to hunt them) This hunt happen around the rut each year, We saw a few bigger ones but couldn't get permission to hunt on that ranch, we use alot of the walk-in areas they are pretty good place to hunt NO ATV just foot or horses(you have to get permission to have the horses)

5TH picture is a good day hunting the slough areas( big and small) and running out all the small cattails areas(springs and such),You have to have snowmobile to get to these place since a truck wouldn't cut it, we use blockers at one end then we walk in from the other end, we use the snow machine to run the edges, got to be ready for all that come running out(need good rifleman) for blockers you only get running shots so that is a place for the guys who can really shoot, we scare alot of big bucks, out these out of way places this time of year too, so we have a idea where they hide for next year we also know what made it thru that year season,

6TH is a good night hunting with dogs for coons, picked a badger and a mink too, A good silverback is worth a few dollars, That year coon was bring in $8 buck in the green so that wasn't a bad night finished the year with just over 360 coons,over a 150 coyotes(alot taken by plane hunting) 22 mink and a few fox not a bad fur check, split up by 4 nephews.

I hope you all enjoy these few photos, and Thanks Jeff for posting them

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-03 AT 07:30PM (MST)[p]Jumpin Jehosophat!

You can bet that dinner at Gator's house is going to be deer, pheasant, goose or duck at least until next year. And somehow you got chores done? Good hunting Gator...stay the hell away from my hunting grounds (just kidding).

Love it!!

Cowboy,

Gator is stewing the coons and yotes up for you, he saves the deer and goose for special guests.

Mike
at235.gif

Dakota,

Well I bet if he cooks like he piles up critters (and uses plenty of tomatoes, peppers and hot sauce plus a few brandy's before dinner) Gator's varmint stew would make a turd.

Wowzer! Cool pics! Impressive lineup of whitetail! Reminds me of some of the good old days style photos you see from time to time with the piles of game. I guess that just reproves theres good old days to be had right now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom