GEN. Elk

ELKMOUNTAIN

I drew GEN Non-Res Elk with my cousin, first choice. I used my 7 points but that is ok. Its in the area of the family ranch and I know where there are some really good bulls. I cant wait..cuz we aint getting any younger.

That's a whole lot of PP's to use on the Gen Tag. I thought I was over doing it using my 3. But, I like the idea of hunting more than stockpiling PP's!

TOPGUN,
I call home split between Elk Mountain Wyoming and Southern California. Still a Kalifornia resident because of my health Insurance but when I hit 65 and get on Medicare Wyoming will be my Home.

Spoton,
I shared my points with my Cousin and we both drew. If you know the country as well as we do then using the points for a GEN. Tag is not over doing it. I have been in the middle of herds of Elk with 380+ to 400+ inch bulls all last summer and fall.

>TOPGUN,
>I call home split between Elk
>Mountain Wyoming and Southern California.
>Still a Kalifornia resident because
>of my health Insurance but
>when I hit 65 and
>get on Medicare Wyoming will
>be my Home.

Sounds like you have the best of both worlds and also used those PPs for what should be a very interesting Fall for you and your cousin. Now all we need this Fall is to see a couple pictures of your monster bulls that you guys take! Congrats and good luck on your hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom