Gen Season Bear w/ pic

Murdoc34

I got this bear in a general unit using spot and stalk a few weeks ago. It was a great hunt overall. Fish and Game aged him at 12 years.

I'd like to get a life size done, but my taxidermist just moved (Kodiak) to North Dakota. Does anybody have any recommendations of who does good work in the Treasure Valley?

447idaho_bear_2.jpg

Thanks!

Dan Morrow, High Country Taxidermy.

Great Bear, quite a noggin on that guy! Congrats....

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

Imperial is the only way to go. Talk to Mitch he did my 2009 bear,, it came out great,,, just a rug but they do awesome full body mounts,,,,,TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

good lookin bear Congrats! curious to what the ear spread is. DO NOT go to wild touch they do a good job but my last bear they did they left it in the mud unwrapped just because i couldn't pick it up during business hours. now i mainly do things myself

that is a stud and a great color. please post or pm me what the skull scores.
+1 on high country taxidermy/Dan Morrow

I am a taxi my self and the only guy in T. V. I would go to is Allen Burrel trophy mountain taxidermy in Nampa. He took the entire UTA competition this year with a black bear including the very very prestigious artisan award just my opinion as a taxi that has competed against alot of T. V. taxis my self. You will see both Allen's and my work at the Idaho taxidermy competition the 9th and 10th of june in Boise at the double tree hotel.

Freaking T.O.A.D. nice bruin.
+1 to Dan at High County
Allen's full body blacky mentioned above looked amazing too

That is a beauty! Good work and congrats.

You'll have to post pics when you get him back from the taxi and keep us posted on what he measures out at.

Jaxon

Thanks for the reply's. I'll post up the measurements when I do them. I appreciate the referrals for taxis. I'll give each of them a call.

Brady

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom