General Black Jack Pershing and terrorist control

polarbear

Long Time Member
This man had balls! Too bad that we cant get away with this in todays world. I bet that it would make the terrorists think twice before doing something heinous.
BlackJackPershing.jpg

Eric

Insane by modern day standards but I bet it would still work today............LOL.........put the fear of the real God in them...S,O,B

they should still be doing that betcha their wouldn't be as many attacks if they still had it like that.

WELL

YOUR SURE AS HELL NOT GONNA SEE A BLACK JACK RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT THIS FALL,THATS FOR SURE!!!

YA KNOW,IF YOU LOOK BACK A FEW YEARS,YOU SURE SEE THAT THINGS WERE DONE DIFFERENT BACK THEN!!!

I HAVE A QUESTION,AND I'M LOOKING FOR ANSWERS!!!

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLOWLY SHOOTING A TOWN TO HELL WITH SMALL ARMS AND DROPPING A BOMB BIG ENOUGH TO KNOCK IT RIGHT OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH???

DON'T YOU THINK WE COULD SAVE ALOT OF AMERICAN LIVES IF WE STARTED FIGHTING THE RIGHT WAY,RATHER THAN FIGHTING THE WAY WE'VE FOUGHT THE LAST SEVERAL WARS???

THE ONLY bobcat GETTING REAL AGGITATED WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING!!!

Bobcat,
The difference between dropping a large bomb and picking them off with small arms fire is that there is less for us to rebuild. For some reason we not only have to rid the country of evil, but we also have to replant all the flowers we stepped on while we were doing it.

Rut

Sounds like we need to find a relative of black jack and put them in charge.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom