general deer tags?

S

scoyoc5

Hi all,
Im a Washington St. resident and was planning to take my son to Idaho for a November rifle deer hunt and of course I tried to buy my tags and license online and found out that the non-resident deer tags are unavailable. My question is are there any other options for me to look into as far as Idaho? Or should I just plan another trip for next year? And buy my tags earlier in the year..
thanks
John

Hate to break it to you, but unless I am wrong, I think you will just have to wait until next year, Non Res elk tags sold out a while ago as well. Might check with F&G and see if any non residents turn in any deer tags because they are unable to hunt, I think those are sold first come first serve, but F&G wont advertise them on their web site, you have to call them, that might be your only chance this year,take care.

-Hghcountry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom