German Shorthaired Pointer

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Hello everyone, I am going to be in the market soon for a German Shorthaired pointer. The problem is, I am having trouble finding any gsp puppies in the area. I live in las cruces, and would like to find one nearby. Does anyone know to find them?

Try Terry Chandler at Rugerheim kennels. He is in Las Cruces and trained my dog a few years back and did a great job. He raises and trains gsp puppies.

He summers in the White Mountains in Arizona. He has a lease up there so he can train more without the heat. I know this because he had my dog up there till August or September.

I recommend that you try Marcus Gonzales at Wrangler Kennels. I currently own 3 male GSP's from his kennels. I have a 2 year old and 2 puppies from litters in 2015. I hunt in SE New Mexico and have been pleased with these dogs.

His kennels are in Las Cruces:
3980 Sparrow Road
575 649 4501

Tim Boswell

I have not had any luck finding one ,or getting ahold ofe ither kennel. I may be looking for a lab as well, but am having trouble finding one as well. Seems like that was all i saw ads for in the past, but now cannot find one.

Just posted today-

http://www.gundogbreeders.com/breeders-new-mexico/get-um-shorthairs.html

4192gsp.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom