Get me out of here!

HuntinFool

My mom and sister have decided to spend the day telling me how Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It is pointless trying to argue with them especially if I include facts. I am debating jumping out in front of a moving car or putting a plastic bag over my head. Which one do you think would be quicker and less painful?

Feed them the mushrooms!

Sick J/K i know, but all in fun. If you love them, of course you do, give it your best shot to inform them but ultimately, accept them for who they are and try to avoid the subject.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

If you were like Eel you'd shove them in front of the moving car.

2311idiot.jpg

I took a liberal friend out crabbing yesterday. I caught a lot of crabs with him. Literally.I kinda miss him.

Like Joey said, just try to avoid the subject, or respectfully disagree. Then take them crabbing.

Eel

You said THEY decided to spend the day telling you...

Be respectful of their views and ask them if they can respect yours.

I suggest you write down 5 things you dislike the most about Obama and have your mother and sister write down 5 things they like the most about him. Then do some fact finding to either prove or disprove these thoughts and ideas, together.

The key is everything you write down must be measurable and/or be able to be proven as either factual or myth.

The truth will always prevail if you let it.

Do this right and they will love you even more for saving them from the abiss!

ASK THEM WHAT OBAMA ACCOMPLISHED IN THE FIRST TERM IN OFFICE,.........OR DID HE JUST RE-INVENT THE MOUSE TRAP !!!!.........................YD.

>
>If you were like Eel you'd
>shove them in front of
>the moving car.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Only after you put plastic bags over thier heads.

>My mom and sister have decided
>to spend the day telling
>me how Obama is the
>greatest thing since sliced bread.
> It is pointless trying
>to argue with them especially
>if I include facts. I
>am debating jumping out in
>front of a moving car
>or putting a plastic bag
>over my head. Which
>one do you think would
>be quicker and less painful?
>
>
Are they colored girls?

Slick
"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-12 AT 10:34PM (MST)[p]Eel, I am a little worried about you. You admit that you took a liberal friend out crabbing yesterday. Then you state that you kinda miss him!

I think you need to explore using your 5th. amendment rights for self incrimination and do not say any more.

RELH

P.S. How long did it take to sink him, they are full of gas and hard to keep them under.

Ask em why our president Osama went on vacation on our tax dollars to hawaii when the big mess of the fiscal cliff is going on. We are going to end up paying more taxes to cover his plane ride for his vacation.

Put the sacks over there heads and push them in front of the car

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom