Get Prepared If Trump Wins

Boskee

Long Time Member
well based on what we've seen over the last 4 years this article has a pretty sound basis. Reflect back on all the dissension, strife, lies, deceit, lawless behavior, riots, looting, fires, destruction and murder we've seen at the hands of the democrat party. they couldn't accept the results of the last election so what have they planned for us next instead of accepting the peoples choice?

Take a look at how they're setting the stage for a whole new wave of CRAP!! They were guilty of everything they tried to project on to Trump and that's exactly why he prevailed, now we have to create some new crisis, instead of just allowing our same legal election process to proceed, and let people vote.

here's the article and the video's help confirm the author's judgement is right on the mark!

This is not the first threat of this nature I've read or heard if. Are they strong arming voters? I contend they are.

And just what are they going to do that will cause everyone to just roll over and take it?

The irony. They really think they will continue to just do as they please with no accountability.

I agree to one thing, they ain't seen nothin' yet...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom