Getting close now!

hunting1

The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is preparing to conduct special hunt drawings for Big Game hunting opportunities for Oryx, Turkey and Bear draw hunts, and Population Management Hunts. The Department reminds all online applicants that funds must be available through the credit card account on the application. You may also want to notify your credit card issuer that they should not decline transactions related to your hunt application. If you have moved, changed your credit card billing address, cancelled your card account or otherwise changed your status, please access your account at the Department website ( www.wildlife.state.nm.us <http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/> ) and update your information.

Drawing results will be available March 11, 2008 via the website ( www.wildlife.state.nm.us <http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/> ).

Sincerely,
New Mexico Department of Game and Fish

Please do not reply to this e-mail, as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.

Got this email tonight! Good luck all!

I got one also. Does it mean anything? Probably not, other than like you say, it is close. Did anyone NOT get one?;-)

Good luck...........

I didn;t get one!! but then again, i didn't apply for those hunts:) i just stick to deer and elk

good luck guys, hope ya'll draw and tag out! ktc, i hope you draw too! show those utah boys what real desert huntin' is!

Thanks SweetBull!

I am beginning to enjoy the NM desert! One of my favorite places I am deciding.;-)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom