Getting even with an ex suggestions?

H

hornhunter247

So just got a call from my now ex gf telling me she's been with another guy, and my trucks on the side of a road with keys in it. Well found the truck safe and sound.
I really feel like knocking her teeth down her throat, but I won't dare put my gun ownership at risk. Figured you guys might have some fun creative ways to make her miserable for a short period of time :)
Still don't know what happened lol

I just call em as I see em!

So?

You turn a GirlFriend Loose with your Huntin Rig?

Not Smart!

You can start by Posting a Pic here on MM & let the MM Jury Try Her!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

Just go be happy and forget about her. Eat drink and be with hotter younger faster women. Hunt when and how ever much you want. The happier you are the more your ex will stew in her misery.

You know what you need to do! Get ahold of the guy and tell him she gave you a bad case of herpes! And he should real get checked because they are the big ones!!

Bigfish

>You know what you need to
>do! Get ahold of the
>guy and tell him she
>gave you a bad case
>of herpes! And he should
>real get checked because they
>are the big ones!!
>
>
>
>
>Bigfish

That's funny

Hhmm, sounds like a case for NICKMAN, the master at sticking it to the man?er girl in this case. Ha ha ha LOL

GBA

In todays world, we have to be careful not to open ourselves up to LEGAL issues.

The best advice is to just forget and get on to the next one........however, that ain't my style.

The Herpes thing is always a good time.

If you can afford it, go to a discount store and buy a bunch of fancy looking hardback books. Put a "$50.00 reward if returned" sticker inside and spread them all over the poorest part of town......especially where there's Methheads.

Put an ad on Craigslist..."Heartbroken Lesbian, looking for solace" and leave her number.

Be creative, but careful not to open yourself up to legal issues. Also, depending on the girl, she may respond in kind, so don't start a war you are not prepared to finish.

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

Tristate,

I don't know if I have ever agreed with you before but... that is the best advice given, IMO, so far. Be the better person in the break up and you will NEVER be sorry for that decision.

Take tristate's advice. just forget her and move on. Enjoy life and be happy. This could escalate and you will end up getting stressed and very unhappy or like said above in legal trouble...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

If you know where she's living, call up a fertilizer company and have 10 tons of cow manure delivered on her lawn........ An eye for an eye or BS for BS...... Terry

Buys a few Lesbian mag's subscriptions and have them sent to her work place.
Call for a good time in all the town bars with her cell number.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Damn you guys are good! Haha Trust me, I can careless about her n him, but damn why leave my truck stranded??? Especially when I'm working. Hopefully the check engine lights not something major.
Well so far today I just went to the shop where her trucks at and got all my money back for the tranny I was having put in, and he was nice enough to order her a brand new one instead of just a rebuild :)
The herpes rumor might start getting slung around to a few key people if this is something major with my truck, that's funny stuff!!!

1757image.jpg

Here's the culprit boys, beware!

That was pretty low of her. I suggest just forget it. REMEMBER IF YOU DO SOMETHING TO GET EVEN SHE COULD RETURN FIRE HARDER.
It sucks to lose but you win being the better guy

Oh!

An upgrade on the Tranny,LMAO!

I take it She's a Playa?

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

good god!! it looks to me like you didn't loose much, Do you drink a lot? Glad you sobered up. Now go find a 10 now you got rid of a 2.
$hit in a bag and light it on fire on her door step.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Well guys you aren't lying about not losing much! I finally decided that she just free'd up a bunch of time for me to scout for my antelope hunt next month :) Everything checked out with the truck, o2 sensor code. I'm just going to let her be and get back to my normal life, which is pretty damn good tbh. Plus I know I'll be more than satisfied when she sees that 6k+ bill to get her truck back LMAO!

Yeah elkassasin, my bad on letter her use my rig. Won't make that mistake again!!!

Once upon a time this guy asked this gal to marry him. She said no and he lived happly ever after.

Now that you've lost her for good are you going to change your name to hornyhunter24-7?

I know the knee-jerk reaction is to start a battle but you'll find more piece if you move on! (pun intended)

Zeke

No need for a name change, I'm a trophy hunter in all aspects of life!

And the battle is over. She'll get hers I'm pretty positive, seeing as I got the "I made a huge mistake" text today ;)

i'd get one mor B* from her...seeing as how she's all "mistaken" she will be receptive as hell...then tell her that you made a "mistake" also and show her the door.

With all the spam and advertisements out there for free trials on stuff. I found it very entertaining to sign up someone for everything :) then just walk away, sit back knowing how many solicitors were calling trying to sell them something as well as overflowing their email mail box , and snail mail box with junk mail. Sign her up for a bunch of magazines and music..that should keep her intertained..those guys are relentless :)

))))------->

You are free, so stay free.
Hunting and fish is where you need to be.
Chasing wild things and living the life.
It's now a roll of the dices.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom